Beyonce Knowles Oops

Celebrity Oops – Singer Beyonce Knowles reveals she was a virgin until she met her husband Jay-Z

“People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I’ve had. When I was 12 or 13 I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend until I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I’ve always been very loyal and a little more mature,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.

“Though I was too young for it to really be a boyfriend – we didn’t live together, we didn’t, you know…That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I’ve only had one other boyfriend in my life – Jay.”
Beyonce who married Jay-Z in 2008 has revealed in the past that her friendships with women have stopped her from getting tied up in unhealthy relationships with men.

“I think I am a feminist in a way. It’s not something I consciously decided I was going to be; perhaps it’s because I grew up in a singing group with other women, and that was so helpful to me. It kept me out of so much trouble and out of bad relationships,” she said.

Beyonce Knowles reveals she was a virgin until she met her husband Jay-Z.


beyonce knowles

beyonce and Jay-Z
Beyonce Knowles Oops
beyonce oops

2 comments:

  1. I no 1981-B was a V because i'm 1981-Jason her true soulmate & i'm to.

    @ https://profiles.google.com/u/0/Names.Savior#Names.Savior/about/edit/d

    Know From Year:2000-Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice celebrity oops website. Looking for more celebrity videos? Please checkout my channel or website: http://celebritiesoops.wordpress.com and http://www.youtube.com/user/celebritiesoopsie

    ReplyDelete